| Having recently started to give up thievery, Thel has joined the military. Though, his unit is 'subtle' and 'not common knowledge'. Now typically wearing a long leather overcoat, armed more heavily with knives, muskets, swords, axes, traps and dark magic, the wolf is turning more toward freesword work. Still technically wanted by the law for larceny and banditry, primarily around Thera'dor, seems they don't recognize him in Sweetwater, and noones turned him in yet.
Despite his threatening appearance, he's a pretty friendly guy.
[ edit ]
| Clans - Why should I care what clan you're with? I treat all fairly. More or less.
Nobles - Some bad, some good. Just like everyone else. Though, they do have more wealth...
Commoners - Me, basically. Not much to say here. Not usually worth pickpocketing. Not enough coin on them.
Merchants - Prey. Mostly.
Criminals - Can't stand them. Joking of course, being one myself. You can probably figure that out just by looking at me. Or maybe you've seen a wanted poster somewhere?
Creators - Really not a fan of those smug... Don't get me started on them...
[ edit ]
| Angus - Met him a couple times. A noble. Not a bad guy, a bit too upstanding from my perspective. Probably doesn't trust me.
Cassidy - Another noble. A friend, nothing more. We were close for awhile.
Chance - Fun guy. Knows a bit too much about me. Shouldn't be a problem.
Cedric - Don't know him well enough to say much, actually. Just someone I recognize. Apparently he and Chance are together.
Natska - I trust her, though at this point she knows more about me than I'm comfortable with. Damn whisky.
Technetium - A Wirefur. Apparently, some hate Wirefurs. Is good with magic. Also, currently my woman.
[ edit ]
- 4th July, 2014: LongTech Industries - Open for Business - RPLOG
- 9th July, 2014: Eat At Joes - RPLOG
- 14th July, 2014: Party at Joes - RPLOG
- 16th July, 2014: Foxy Masquerade - RPLOG
- 23rd July, 2014: Goats on the Brain - RPLOG
- 26th July, 2014: Poisoned Town - RPLOG
- 27th July, 2014: Seeeeymor - RPLOG
- 29th July, 2014: Bitter Rain - RPLOG
- 30th July, 2014: Antiques Got Your Goat - RPLOG
- 4th August, 2014: All Soul and no Heart Part One - RPLOG
- 7th August, 2014: Onboard the SS BadSurprise - RPLOG
- 10th August, 2014: A Hideaway For Joe - RPLOG
- 11th August, 2014: All Soul and No Heart Part Two - RPLOG
- 13th August, 2014: Creator Joe Captured - RPLOG
- 14th August, 2014: The Madness of Ryusho - RPLOG
- 16th August, 2014: The Magic Gathering - RPLOG
- 17th August, 2014: This Was a Triumph - RPLOG
- 18th August, 2014: What are you going to do when they come for you - RPLOG
- 19th August, 2014: Sickest Court Ever - RPLOG
- 19th August, 2014: A Friendly Warning - RPLOG
- 20th August, 2014: Spider Stomping - RPLOG
- 22nd August, 2014: Fleecing Travelers - RPLOG
- 23rd August, 2014: Entrance to the burning dungeon - RPLOG
- 25th August, 2014: Treasure in the Dark - RPLOG
- 27th August, 2014: LongTech Industries - The Heat Is On Part 3 - RPLOG
- 30th August, 2014: Deeper into the rabbit hole pt1 - RPLOG
- 2nd September, 2014: Shadow Talk Beta - RPLOG
- 3rd September, 2014: Stopping Shadow War II - RPLOG
- 3rd September, 2014: Treasure in the Dark II - RPLOG
- 3rd September, 2014: A far too long dungeon run - RPLOG
- 8th September, 2014: All Soul and No Heart Part III - RPLOG
- 11th September, 2014: The mine with the ore in it - RPLOG
- 12th September, 2014: Sharlestran Plague Runs pt 1 - RPLOG
- 13th September, 2014: Sharlestra Plague Journey pt 2 - RPLOG
- 14th September, 2014: The Spirit of Firebough or Kalt Punches a Dragon Part II - RPLOG
- 21st September, 2014: Ghost Forest - RPLOG
- 21st September, 2014: Swinging Time With the Snowmarks - RPLOG
- 23rd September, 2014: Sharlestra Plague Journey pt 3 - RPLOG
- 26th September, 2014: The one with the swamp cannibals - RPLOG
- 1st October, 2014: Crazy Day - RPLOG
- 3rd October, 2014: Gop Dreams - RPLOG
- 4th October, 2014: Assault on the bandit stronghold part 1 - RPLOG
- 12th October, 2014: Cleaning at the Iron Reach - RPLOG
- 12th October, 2014: Spirit Wars - RPLOG
- 19th October, 2014: Casstle Parties - RPLOG
- 20th October, 2014: Swamp Things Part 1 - RPLOG
- 23rd October, 2014: Looking for Rocks - RPLOG
- 25th October, 2014: Red Sand Raiders - Part 1 - RPLOG
- 25th October, 2014: Selkark's Moving Island - RPLOG
- 26th October, 2014: Destiny Called - RPLOG
- 3rd November, 2014: A dark dawning - RPLOG
- 5th November, 2014: Foxes of Firebough - RPLOG
- 10th November, 2014: The awkward party with the kid - RPLOG
- 16th November, 2014: Dangerous ground - RPLOG
- 23rd November, 2014: Eine Kleine Church Theft - RPLOG
- 1st December, 2014: The Blackback Caper - RPLOG
- 14th December, 2014: Holly, Jolly, and Things That End in Olly - RPLOG
- 27th December, 2014: Natska and Cassidy Get Hitched - RPLOG
- 28th December, 2014: Return of the Technologists - RPLOG
- 6th January, 2015: Show Under the Stars - RPLOG
- 9th April, 2015: Missing Wolfilisk - RPLOG
- 18th April, 2015: Caged basilisk and gunshot victims - RPLOG
- 18th April, 2015: Vault hunter assemble - RPLOG
- 23rd April, 2015: Mossy Stone to Shanties, a mobile haunting - RPLOG
- 19th May, 2015: Hot Times at the Tanuki Express - RPLOG
- 24th May, 2015: Meeting bones - RPLOG
- 25th May, 2015: Meeting in the graveyard - RPLOG
- 8th June, 2015: Ghost in the Graveyard - RPLOG
- 3rd August, 2015: Damn Fleshcrafter - RPLOG
- 4th August, 2015: Twilight Brawl-Part 1 - RPLOG
- 24th August, 2015: A Late Start, New Challenger - RPLOG
- 3rd May, 2016: Desert Dragon Sandcat Bandit stuff - RPLOG
- 7th May, 2016: Of dragons and skunks - RPLOG
| Name - Thelergramor Alverriss (Allegedly)
Clan - Graceful Folk
Species - Wolf
Gender - Male
Birthplace - A peasant village, not even on the map.
Birthdate - Unknown
Age - Appears mid 20's
Height - 5'8
Weight - 140lbs
Build - Athletic, slightly malnourished
[ edit ]
| Thievery - Being my profession, quite interested in it. Trying to move away from this...
Alcohol - I drink. Alot. Numbs the pain. When drunk I'll either be really happy, or depressingly sad. Often both, one right after the other. Been told by someone I care for to cut back on the drinking.
Combat - Sometimes you just need to stab someone. Words don't always work.
Really, I'm interested in just about anything. I just like playing a character.
[ edit ]