"Keep a level head and think. If something is worth doing, get it done right the first time. If you have to take a risk, weigh your chances first."
"I don't do hugs. You have to be selective about who you give them out to. The more you give away, the more their meaning is cheapened - that way, those who do receive your affections feel extra special."
"Stop pulling at my feathers."
"Waste not, want not."
"There's a time and place for everything, just not now."
"But then it wouldn't be symmetrical, and we can't have that. Is that what you want? Asymmetry?"
[ edit ]
- Gifted - Does it matter? Really? I don't feel any different, but I've never known anything else anyway.
- Magic - So many beings think in terms of absolutes, solid lines drawn in the kevinscopes of their minds that delineate one thing from another. A forge is where you beat out a sword from ingots. A spell is a gesture, a twitch of the fingers, a kevinscope inscribed on parchment or paper. But boundaries and becomings are where you find the truly strange and interesting things.
- Fun - Necessary to the functioning and well-being of society, I suppose, but it's often...foolish, for lack of a better word for it. I won't begrudge those who indulge in it, but leave me out of that nonsense when it's done for its own sake.
- Tinkering - I've moved out of the craft school, no thanks to my lack of funding. But it appears that I have been given suitable employment in accordance with my talents, so we shall have to see how that turns out.
- Self-Reliance - There is no shame in asking others for help and receiving it when freely given, but begging for it is pitiful. No matter how grim the situation, there is always something that one can do to improve it. Know the value others can bring, but one should always be able to count on oneself to get things done. Do not be a parasite who feeds off others.
- Teetotaler - Won't begrudge others their drink, but I want to keep my mental faculties about me at all times. Drink clouds the mind. There is indeed a time and place for such comforts when pursued in moderation, but they do not lie with me.
- Spirits - Impressive. Enigmatic. Certainly a subject for observation and study. But I am yet not convinced I should throw my lot in with one.
[ edit ]
| I don't like talking about folk behind their backs. Either keep it to yourself, or let them know as well.
[ edit ]
| What, you're actually looking to run into this crazy bird?
First and foremost, Sveta's a tinkerer, and has found work for the newly-restored House Longtail. She's looking to specialise in a few fields, mainly metalworking and gadgetry, and is particularly interested in applied kevinscoping in those fields. Forgets to eat, forgets to sleep, and often gets overexcited about news from the Academy, although she was never formally trained in magic. Instead of looking purely to the fields of mechanics or mathemagic, she seeks to combine various disciplines in interesting ways and hence is a dabbler in many of them.
She's not exactly the best at creating *new* things, but does her best to improve upon other peoples' ideas and inventions.
Athletics? Weapons? Magic? How to pick a lock? Which kinds of yellow-spotted fruit in Eastbank are delicious, and which will give you a terrible case of the runs? Sveta's determined to learn it all, even if it doesn't necessarily apply to her everyday life; this compulsion often sends her into long periods of reclusiveness; this has not been a boon for her social life. Despite the increasing toll on her mind as she tries to cram all the wisdom of the world into that brain-attic of hers, she's determined to make it fit. The only real limitation on her is the minute it takes to switch soul gems, for the old memories to fade and new ones to come in, and she's equipped for practically any situation.
A simple way to easily get her attention is to tempt her with the prospect of learning something new about a topic she's currently pursuing, or simply asking her a question about something she has knowledge of.
Neurotic and Pedantic
Obsessed with structure (often, but not necessarily neatness) and doing things RIGHT (especially on the first try), Sveta is largely serious and easily gets frustrated at what she perceives to be needless tomfoolery. A particularly uncooperative project will often find itself tossed aside, only to be returned to some time later.
She can get frustrating if one doesn't rub well with her pedantic and somewhat long-winded manner of speech; she tends to have a one-track mind, and often assumes others think and feel the way she does about most topics unless it's pointed out to her otherwise. Physical contact, especially that of the unexpected kind, tends to irk her. The tendency of such contact to muss her feathers is her usual excuse for disdaining such contact, but one can only wonder...
[ edit ]
| Full Name: Svetlana Kuznetsova.
Clan: Graceful Folk.
Species: Northern Goshawk (Accipiter gentilis.)
Apparent Age: 18.
Approximate Age: 18.
Personality: Neurotic, pedantic, perfectionist, melancholic.
Height: 5'1" (155 cm).
[ edit ]
- 9th September, 2012: Ironsoul orphange fundrasier arena - RPLOG
- 16th September, 2012: Ironsoul orphange funraiser arena round 2 - RPLOG
- 25th September, 2012: Taking the Ark - RPLOG
- 30th September, 2012: Divine Announcement - RPLOG
- 6th October, 2012: Education Elemental - RPLOG
- 8th October, 2012: Swordsmanship in the Barracks - RPLOG
- 22nd May, 2013: Creator Landfall - RPLOG
- 19th June, 2013: Undertunnel investigations 1 and 2 - RPLOG
- 24th June, 2013: Undertunnel Investigations Final - RPLOG
- 25th June, 2013: Little Juliana - RPLOG
- 28th June, 2013: If You Build It - RPLOG
- 29th June, 2013: Creators Disembark - RPLOG
- 1st July, 2013: The Great Sage of the Spirits pt 1 - RPLOG
- 4th July, 2013: Touched by the Divine - RPLOG
- 7th July, 2013: Creator Reunion - RPLOG
- 13th July, 2013: Wirefur vs Wirefur The taking of Lord Eldric - RPLOG
- 14th July, 2013: Talent Show - RPLOG
- 16th July, 2013: An Unusual Mass - RPLOG
- 18th July, 2013: Enter the Puzzler - RPLOG
- 19th July, 2013: Sand worms with a side of dragon - RPLOG
- 20th July, 2013: Making Up - RPLOG
- 22nd July, 2013: Dance the pounds away - RPLOG
- 23rd July, 2013: Dinner for Dio - RPLOG
- 25th July, 2013: A Deadly Demonstration - RPLOG
- 25th July, 2013: Earthshaker Earth Shakers - RPLOG
- 26th July, 2013: Building Life Among Undeath - RPLOG
- 27th July, 2013: Firewater Festival - RPLOG
- 30th July, 2013: Noonday Mass Who is your father - RPLOG
- 2nd August, 2013: Sinclair Meets Shaila - RPLOG
- 3rd August, 2013: Shanty Stealing Shenanigans - RPLOG
- 6th August, 2013: Technologists Expo - RPLOG
- 8th August, 2013: Dio please take a bath - RPLOG
- 9th August, 2013: Shopping with the Girls - RPLOG
- 12th August, 2013: Kindcraft kidnappers take 1 - RPLOG
- 13th August, 2013: Roated Porcupine with a side of surprise - RPLOG
- 14th August, 2013: Preperations for a fest - RPLOG
- 15th August, 2013: A Banquet and Spirits - RPLOG
- 20th August, 2013: Music Festival First Audition - RPLOG
- 21st August, 2013: Enroaching Darkness - RPLOG
- 22nd August, 2013: Charred Cephalopodic Calamari - RPLOG
- 25th August, 2013: Topsy Twisty - RPLOG
- 29th August, 2013: Humanitarian act the Chaotic version - RPLOG
- 4th September, 2013: Food riots - RPLOG
- 6th September, 2013: Infiltration - RPLOG
- 7th September, 2013: Mouldy Menace - RPLOG
- 9th September, 2013: Smuggling Run - RPLOG
- 12th September, 2013: Music Festival - RPLOG
- 13th September, 2013: Encounter on the high seas - RPLOG
- 14th September, 2013: Cliffsider Audience - RPLOG
- 16th September, 2013: Lost Investigations - RPLOG
- 18th September, 2013: Drug Den Disaster - RPLOG
- 20th September, 2013: The Trial of a Wirefur - RPLOG
- 25th September, 2013: Peace Negotiations - RPLOG
- 25th September, 2013: Extreme Gardening - RPLOG
- 27th September, 2013: Gang Warfare - RPLOG
- 29th September, 2013: Order in the Court - RPLOG
- 30th September, 2013: Drug Bust - RPLOG
- 3rd October, 2013: Meditation Retreat - RPLOG
- 7th October, 2013: Dark Swamp Goo - RPLOG
- 8th October, 2013: Thieves Honour - RPLOG
- 13th October, 2013: A present from a thief - RPLOG
- 16th October, 2013: The Swarm - RPLOG
- 18th October, 2013: Hive Destruction - RPLOG
- 21st October, 2013: Mysterious Disappearances - RPLOG
- 24th October, 2013: Slime Ball - RPLOG
- 26th October, 2013: Handicrafts Festival - RPLOG
- 29th October, 2013: Undertunnels Infestation - RPLOG
- 1st November, 2013: Fireworks Festival - RPLOG
- 4th November, 2013: The Wolf Village Offense - RPLOG
- 6th November, 2013: Discovery of the festering Pits - RPLOG
- 9th November, 2013: Technologists Continue their Research - RPLOG
- 9th November, 2013: Lord of the Festering - RPLOG
- 12th November, 2013: Defiled Dedication - RPLOG
- 15th November, 2013: Spirits seminar
- 17th November, 2013: More Booze - RPLOG
- 18th November, 2013: Piracy or no - RPLOG
- 19th November, 2013: A Clash of Spirits - RPLOG
- 22nd November, 2013: Judgement - RPLOG
- 24th November, 2013: Rise of the Serpent - RPLOG
- 25th November, 2013: Malign Influences - RPLOG
- 27th November, 2013: War Memorial - RPLOG
- 3rd December, 2013: For Science - RPLOG
- 22nd February, 2014: The Leviathan - RPLOG
- 1st March, 2014: Minefields - RPLOG
- 2nd March, 2014: Vox of Shanty Town - RPLOG
- 7th March, 2014: The Wasteful Nobles - RPLOG
- 9th March, 2014: Greatest Contest Ever - RPLOG
- 15th March, 2014: Riddles in the city - RPLOG
- 18th March, 2014: A Lighthearted Demonstration - RPLOG
- 21st March, 2014: Calling of the Puzzler - RPLOG
- 23rd March, 2014: Blockade Running - RPLOG
- 28th March, 2014: The Puzzlers Request - RPLOG
- 29th March, 2014: Blockade Broken - RPLOG
- 5th April, 2014: Money Matters - RPLOG
- 11th April, 2014: The Show Must Go On Part 1 - RPLOG
- 12th April, 2014: The show must go on part 2 - RPLOG
- 17th April, 2014: Protestors pleas - RPLOG
- 18th April, 2014: Breakfast with a Side Dish of Creator Spells - RPLOG
- 18th April, 2014: Of Pens, Plans, and Paperwork - RPLOG
- 19th April, 2014: Lake Cleanup - RPLOG
- 22nd April, 2014: Bread with Toppings and a Sunrise - RPLOG
- 23rd April, 2014: Moth Festival - RPLOG
- 23rd April, 2014: The Talk - RPLOG
- 25th April, 2014: Shadow in the wilds - RPLOG
- 26th April, 2014: Phantom of the Aurora - RPLOG
- 27th April, 2014: Breakfast, Spirits, and talk of Kittens - RPLOG
- 29th April, 2014: Sparking New Discoveries - RPLOG
- 3rd May, 2014: Plague and bone - RPLOG
- 6th May, 2014: Creator Laws - RPLOG
- 7th May, 2014: Picnicking in the woods - RPLOG
- 9th May, 2014: Snowmark great drink off - RPLOG
- 10th May, 2014: Samira Stares at Stuff, Volume II - RPLOG
- 16th May, 2014: A Night at the Opera - RPLOG
- 17th May, 2014: Plagued Beast - RPLOG
- 25th May, 2014: Creator Merchant - RPLOG
- 25th May, 2014: Dinner for Two - RPLOG
- 30th May, 2014: Merchandise Expo - RPLOG
- 7th June, 2014: Debate over Denial - RPLOG
- 14th June, 2014: Birdbath - RPLOG
- 23rd June, 2014: Meeting the Folks - RPLOG
- 28th June, 2014: Sea cookout and tales - RPLOG
- 2nd July, 2014: The Gravefells - RPLOG
- 4th July, 2014: LongTech Industries - Open for Business - RPLOG
- 6th July, 2014: Tall Tales - RPLOG
- 11th July, 2014: Song of the waves - RPLOG
- 13th July, 2014: Fall of Anima - RPLOG
- 13th July, 2014: Further plans - RPLOG
- 19th July, 2014: Splitting spells - RPLOG
- 21st July, 2014: Travel Plans - RPLOG
- 25th July, 2014: Legacy of the Hearthwoods part one - RPLOG
- 26th July, 2014: Legacy of the Hearthwoods part two - RPLOG
- 27th July, 2014: Legacy of the hearthwoods part three - RPLOG
- 1st August, 2014: New LongTech Industries Hire - RPLOG
- 3rd August, 2014: Legacy of the Hearthwoods part 4 - RPLOG
- 5th August, 2014: Longtail Abductions - RPLOG
- 9th August, 2014: Gifts - RPLOG
- 11th August, 2014: The Visitor - RPLOG
- 14th August, 2014: Visitors from Thera'Dor - RPLOG
- 17th August, 2014: An Interesting Development - RPLOG
- 18th August, 2014: Another Visitor - RPLOG
- 21st August, 2014: LongTech Industries - Military Contractor? - RPLOG
- 22nd August, 2014: LongTech Industries - Rising Temperatures - RPLOG
- 25th August, 2014: Setting the Eggtimer - RPLOG
- 27th August, 2014: LongTech Industries - The Heat Is On Part 2 - RPLOG
- 30th August, 2014: Legalisation Discussions - RPLOG
- 31st August, 2014: Harkensons Arrival - RPLOG
- 6th September, 2014: Build A Sculpture - RPLOG
- 15th September, 2014: LongTech Industries - Setting Down the Forge Stone - RPLOG
- 22nd September, 2014: Adventure in the North 1 Departure - RPLOG
- 27th September, 2014: Adventure in the North 3 Tour of Hilrock - RPLOG
- 5th October, 2014: The Hangover - RPLOG
- 1st November, 2014: The map unfurls - RPLOG
- 27th March, 2015: LongTech Industries - LongTech on the Holodeck - RPLOG
| Army Magician: 35
Champion of Light: 35
Craft Apprentice: 35
Dark Magician: 35
Golem Crafter: 35
Hearth Magician: 35
Mage Adept: 35
Street Fighter: 35
[ edit ]