|My hands are heavy, for tending to forge.|
My heart is large, for loving both my enemies and my friends.
I'm a big folk and a strong folk and my beauty is in my actions not my looks.
My power will keep your safe and your kindness will keep me fighting for you.
[ edit ]
- Bite - Scales and spells, things seem to die fast when she is pissed. Watching a farm house explode has cemented her as a warrior to me. I'll never admit it but I am envious of the slender snake natural grace and open greed.
- Valente - An enigma, A friend to be sure but even gazing at him and picking apart his pretty words and songs. He just knows too much and is in too much. Maybe he will open up one day or maybe I will get a good secret form him and stop trying to snoop.
- Monique - Ok..... This chick is insane. I wouldn't mind her company on in a war zone but tact seems to be her weak point. May the Creators calm her down when she needs to be otherwise she is going to place an axe in the wrong folks chest.
- Petey You know I wouldn't expect a little guy like that to be interest in the female that could hurl him in to the distance with a single hand but hey I thank the Creators for that. He is a small charming little fellow with a big heart and seems to think I'm worth being engaged too. So I won't doubt the cuddly little fella.
- Selena A good friend and a wise back up to Arimia, Selena has come along way since being my third employee and a good friend. Where I can count on others to have brains, heart or combat skill, I can count on Selena to be a perfect mixture who balances out the group and eases any conflict that would arise outside my presence. Like all my Ironsoul Defenders I trust her with my life and will support her actions just as if they were my own. In the absence of either Captain Selena is the leader of the group, I feel a hidden talent in the Wolf but I haven't seen her really break out while I've been around but my reports tell me otherwise.
- Arimia One of my Captains of the Ironsoul Defenders. A Pragmatic math user of extreme skill and cruel inefficiency, I made her captain not for her formidable prowess with math nor for her survival skill I made her captain because she can make the hard decision that few can. She is always a ally of extreme cunning that I have no doubts could easily ruin or save Promise with the right motivation. Her love for the unfortunate and the down-trodden is something I embrace whole heartedly, If the Good King has any sense to him he would not let her get an ounce of power but that is exactly why she should get power she is the commoner that everyone fears getting into power but she is the fresh blood promise needs. So Arimia.. What will you do with all that talent and clear vision, My Pink Raccoon friend?
- Mirana Now this would be a member that I would consider the Heart. Mirana is soft at heart even more than myself but it does make her more endearing that most Noble born I have met both as a noble and as a commoner. Mirana wanted to do and felt inspired by my own story which I assure her isn't so great I'm just a Priest and a Blacksmith that got a fancy title and an orphangage, I feel she can be so much better than I am but I feel that I have let her down. In my care she has died..... I don't know what caused her to come back to life but I plan to find out. But that doesn't change the fact that I must do better and I will by training her through my fathers favorite method. Path's of Pain.
[ edit ]
| Looking to enjoy a journey with this Badger?
She is a priest, more practical than holy. If you done something wrong and want to talk about it. She will help.
If you need a good word and good healing she is ready to assist. She has trained in the Priesthood to the point
of being eligible for Crusader.
If something needs killing by hammer and fire she will be there. She will keep you safe and chat you up the whole way there.
She will hammer iron into blade and fix your weapons. Donations are accepted.
She is a noble now and is confused on how to approach such a title, She is looking to expand her house by adding members. She has a fondness for orphans but is open to all folk who aid both the crown and Sweetwater.
Someone's gotta fix everything that gets broken by every angry bandit and mad shadow that comes along. That is where we come in the Ironsoul defenders. My Captains are Arimia and Petey, other in my employ are Selena and Mirana. We don't just solve threats we strengthen the victims to the point the treats aren't a problem. We have been approved for a fortress to hold our resources and send aid to anyone that would need it.
[ edit ]
- 8th August, 2012: Seeking Opportunity - RPLOG
- 8th August, 2012: Good King Dinner - RPLOG
- 8th August, 2012: Drinks at the Pig - RPLOG
- 9th August, 2012: He Sang Sea Songs at the Seashore - RPLOG
- 10th August, 2012: All Against Sally - RPLOG
- 10th August, 2012: Song of the Unnamed Miner - RPLOG
- 11th August, 2012: Noon Mass - RPLOG
- 12th August, 2012: Pickpocketer - RPLOG
- 13th August, 2012: Shards of Rage - RPLOG
- 14th August, 2012: Clear Glass Riddle - RPLOG
- 15th August, 2012: The Soul Pendant of Tad Waterswift - RPLOG
- 16th August, 2012: The Sweet Taste of Otter Success - RPLOG
- 19th August, 2012: The Shadow of Eastbank Forest - RPLOG
- 29th August, 2012: Entertaining the orphans - RPLOG
- 30th August, 2012: A Celebration of New Beginnings - RPLOG
- 3rd September, 2012: The Arc is Defiled - RPLOG
- 3rd September, 2012: Ironsoul VS Dragonsoul Forge off - RPLOG
- 7th September, 2012: The Epic of Nova GoldTooth Part 1 - RPLOG
- 7th September, 2012: The Bane of Cliffside - RPLOG
- 8th September, 2012: Word From The Past - RPLOG
- 8th September, 2012: Betrayal of the Church - RPLOG
- 8th September, 2012: A Matter of Faith - RPLOG
- 9th September, 2012: Ironsoul orphange fundrasier arena - RPLOG
- 9th September, 2012: A Being by Any Other Name - RPLOG
- 15th September, 2012: Freelance Ruin Exploration - RPLOG
- 16th September, 2012: Ironsoul orphange funraiser arena round 2 - RPLOG
- 21st September, 2012: Gilda Venus vs Firmament Heros - RPLOG
- 25th September, 2012: Taking the Ark - RPLOG
- 28th September, 2012: Tale of the quest for the tale - RPLOG
- 1st October, 2012: Beasts and flames - RPLOG
- 10th October, 2012: Alchemic Testgrounds - RPLOG
- 14th October, 2012: A Lone House - RPLOG
- 16th October, 2012: Dance for the Moon - RPLOG
- 21st October, 2012: Rissas Fraud - RPLOG
- 24th October, 2012: Who are they - RPLOG
- 25th October, 2012: When one walks into an ambush - RPLOG
- 25th November, 2012: By the Winds - RPLOG
- 27th November, 2012: Into Darkness Heart - RPLOG
- 29th November, 2012: Victorious Council Session - RPLOG
- 5th December, 2012: A Kind Greeting - RPLOG
- 10th December, 2012: Egg Snatcher - RPLOG
- 13th December, 2012: Underground Bloodspots - RPLOG
- 16th December, 2012: Golem Crafter Gem Revealed - RPLOG
- 18th December, 2012: Shanty Town Kidnappings - RPLOG
- 25th December, 2012: Tragic Negotiations - RPLOG
- 27th December, 2012: NearHaven - RPLOG
- 28th December, 2012: A Forsaken Message - RPLOG
- 7th January, 2013: A Nice Day For A White Wedding - RPLOG
- 8th January, 2013: Lady Ironsoul Kidnapped - RPLOG
- 12th January, 2013: Lady Ironsoul Returned - RPLOG
- 17th January, 2013: Metallic Screams - RPLOG
- 18th January, 2013: Deserted Temple - RPLOG
- 21st January, 2013: Rolds Party - RPLOG
- 24th January, 2013: Childs Play - RPLOG
- 25th January, 2013: HeartFall - RPLOG
- 25th January, 2013: Trafficking is Bad - RPLOG
- 26th January, 2013: Heartfall - RPLOG
- 26th January, 2013: Fires on the Farms - RPLOG
- 28th January, 2013: Volcanic Love - RPLOG
- 31st January, 2013: Forges from afar - RPLOG
- 3rd February, 2013: Kindcraft Ruins - RPLOG
- 3rd February, 2013: Scams and dams - RPLOG
- 12th February, 2013: Swindlers in the forest - RPLOG
- 12th February, 2013: Kilsa and Selena bonding - RPLOG
- 14th February, 2013: A noble mistake - RPLOG
- 14th February, 2013: Scorching Setup - RPLOG
- 19th February, 2013: Scum at the Inn - RPLOG
- 21st February, 2013: Shadow Bane - RPLOG
- 24th February, 2013: Ironsoul Defenders Mitchells recruitment - RPLOG
- 25th February, 2013: Deleting soon - RPLOG
- 26th February, 2013: Late Night RnD - RPLOG
- 28th February, 2013: Electrical Elemental - RPLOG
- 2nd March, 2013: Tale of Regar the mad INTRODUCTION - RPLOG
- 3rd March, 2013: Critical Interegations - RPLOG
- 7th March, 2013: The deception Act ONE - RPLOG
- 8th March, 2013: The Deception Act TWO - RPLOG
- 9th March, 2013: Regar The Mad Revive - RPLOG
- 10th March, 2013: Road to Treasure - RPLOG
- 12th March, 2013: Regar first Act - RPLOG
- 14th March, 2013: Book studies - RPLOG
- 14th March, 2013: Crispy Fox with a side of Regret - RPLOG
- 20th March, 2013: Lost without an egg - RPLOG
- 20th March, 2013: Dinner with a side of Ironsoul - RPLOG
- 28th March, 2013: Field Trip - RPLOG
- 30th March, 2013: Carnival Kindacraft - RPLOG
- 3rd April, 2013: BatStory - RPLOG
- 4th April, 2013: Dawn of the bandits part one - RPLOG
- 5th April, 2013: Dawn of the bandit part two - RPLOG
- 8th April, 2013: Dawn of the bandits part three - RPLOG
| Common Souls
[ edit ]