| "You wish to know why I am so big, tiny one? Very well. When my mother still carried me in her belly, every night she would look to the stars and tell me of the Creators, and I would listen. After I was born, I reached for the very heavens themselves, for the Creators, and each day, I would reach higher and higher. Some days I could have sworn they were at my very finger tips, but eventually I reached so high that I could reach no further. Now I am here, standing tall and quite proud. Though I know I may never truly reach the Creators, I will always try."
[ edit ]
- Gifted: That's me! Mother and father were not so excited at first, but I have become so much more than they ever expected so quickly. I am very proud to make them proud, and am sure our lot largely feel the same. The potential is limitless and the gift is one not to be squandered.
- Nobles: Many are wonderfully productive members of society. Plenty could do with a few days of actual work and effort, though, and should probably keep their noses out of bars.
- Shadows: I would strike them all down with RIGHTEOUS FURY given the chance, in the name of those slain and the glory of the stolen Ark! Well, the ones not wearing those wonderful amulets at any rate, though my sympathies still lie exclusively with their hosts. Any hardships the shadowy ones experience are likely well earned.
- Spirits: While they certainly have my respect, I find them a little... eccentric. Their desires are varied and sometimes bizarre, but they are powerful and fascinating powers that deserve our attention and usually our help as well.
- Creators: My devotion is unwavering. Our Creators would never willingly break their promise, and rarely are such issues as they seem at face value. They would never forsake us unless our faith should dwindle to meaninglessness, hence why the importance of our faith in the Creators is above almost all else. Without their guiding light there would be no Promise at all.
- Cliffside: A place of honorless, foul beings who delve too far into trickery and rely too heavily on divine mathemagics. They act like vicious animals, going for the throat at the first sign of weakness, and certainly deserve being treated as such, though staying above their level is what makes us the better people.
- Sweetwater: Truly a fascinating place with fascinating beings. Firmament was a good choice to seek residence and adventure in, and life here is certainly vivid, to say the least of it.
- Shralesta: Home sweet home. Were I not so taken by wanderlust I would not have left, but alas, fate has different plans for me. When I have reached the end of my journey, I will return there, but I feel that will be a long time yet. Note to self: Write home often.
[ edit ]
- 19th April, 2014: Lake Cleanup - RPLOG
- 23rd April, 2014: Moth Festival - RPLOG
- 30th April, 2014: The secret ham - RPLOG
- 3rd May, 2014: Plague and bone - RPLOG
- 6th May, 2014: Creator Laws - RPLOG
- 24th May, 2014: Jetstream and the Galaxies - RPLOG
- 17th August, 2014: This Was a Triumph - RPLOG
- 19th January, 2019: The Sunken Vault Part 1 - RPLOG
- 20th January, 2019: The Sunken Vault Part 2 - RPLOG
- 24th January, 2019: A Key Golem Demonstration - RPLOG