| The name is Flora. High Lady Flora Longtail, apparently, yes. No, Flora wasn't born in the lap of luxury, no. As early as Flora can remember, Flora has been living off of the streets in Shralesta, yes, supporting herself on the few breadcrumbs Flora could steal... That was until the fateful day Flora was caught in the act by a rather intimidating-looking clockworker-wolf, yes yes. Miraculously, he gave Flora a bit of change, instead of calling the guard, allowing Flora to buy the bread fair and square!
Over the next few weeks, this continued, until finally, Flora followed the man home and tried to sneak in through the back-window, promptly falling atop the golem he was working on and of course, wrecking it. With FLora's leg useless and covered in scrapes and bruises, Flora tried to minimize the damage by repairing the golem... But of course, the ruckus alarmed the owner of the house. Imagine Flora's surprise when he brought Flora to a machine-priest for healing! Not only that, but he adopted Flora too, yes, instead of having Flora arrested for breaking and entering!
Flora lived with Master for over twelve years, studying the mechanics of golems and clockwork by his side and alone, yes. From time to time, we discussed various things, both mundane and more esoteric. Guilds, religion, all sorts of things, and not all of them as 'popular' as one might expect. Flora thinks the most important things Flora learned from that are that Flora should think for herself... And that Flora should be critical of every bit of information provided to Flora, yes.
Of course, everything changed that one fateful day he stormed into Flora's room and said Flora had to leave. Sure, Flora tried to convince him otherwise, but... He wouldn't listen, no. Didn't listen to Flora at all. Flora was given a ticket for a boattrip and a few things Flora would need, and then Flora had to leave... Flora doesn't like boats, no. Too much water, yes. Far too much water, Flora doesn't like water.'
It took a while, but then Flora arrived in Sweetwater, and now Flora is making new friends... And enemies, yes. Flora is also making enemies. But Flora is sure it'll all be fine, yes!
[ edit ]
- Nobility -- I really don't get this stuff. Sure, I can act the part nowadays, when I want or need. I know all the rules, but well... Why on earth would anyone want all that protocol? Please, just call me Flora.
- Gifted -- I really couldn't care less. Soulgems are useful, sure, but a person is still a person.
- Cliffside -- Haven't had much experience with the Cliffsiders, really. Wouldn't know what to say. From what I hear, the air is rather competetive.
- Sweetwater -- I was forced to head to Sweetwater after my old Master-slash-mentor told me I had to go. I was absolutely terrified at first, but by now, I'm starting to feel more and more comfortable around here.
- Apostates -- Another one of those things I really don't get. What's so bad here? A being should be their own person, and should be judged upon their actions, not their clan or family.
- Creators -- Very advanced people. I've only really met one of them, but I've heard stories, and seen some things that Miss Sinclair has done. However, by no means do I feel we should put all of them on a pedestal. Like each being is his or her own, so should we value the Creators.
[ edit ]
- Angus -- A noble and personal friend, Angus has helped me out on several occasions.
- Dio -- Still don't quite trust this guy. I'm still convinced he tried to con me into something, but after recent developments, he seems kosher enough. The guy still reeks, though.
- Selena -- A personal friend, very skilled in magic, and my first go-to if I need anything magic-related for personal reasons. I tend to consult Brutus first if things regard Longtech Industries.
- Fenris -- A fellow tiger, a close friend.
- Doctor Sinclair -- The creator-doctor is an... Interesting person, to say the least. In some regards, helpful, in other regards, not so much. Not that I don't understand. Teaching us too much, too soon could prove disastrous.
- Good King Good -- Good King Good seems friendly enough, though with his size, he's an imposing figure. I am one of the few beings that has had the pleasure of truly meeting him face to face, which, I'll admit, is a nerve-wrecking experience.
- Sveta -- A close friend and fellow craftswoman, the generalist to my few specializations. I believe she will be a valuable part of our team. I have recently given her a place in House Longtail as Lady Svetlana Kuznetsova-Longtail.
- Brutus -- Fat and self-centered. If you know what buttons to press, you can play him like a fiddle. Not that I'd do that, of course. Currently employed as our magical advisor.
- Matthews -- Tall, dark and handsome. Exactly the kind of guy you wouldn't want to meet after insulting me. Part time bodyguard, full time lifebond. Not exactly around anymore, and presumed missing or dead.
- Lina -- Lady Lina Longtail. She seems somewhat insecure, which I can understand, considering the climate that supposedly exists within the other half of the family. I'm trying to encourage her as much as I can, and so far, we've made some success. She's in charge of housekeeping and catering at LongTech Industries at the moment.
- Samira -- Ah, miss Samira. Excitable, naive, but eager to learn, and I believe, very talented. A true diamond in the rough. Whether or not she'll put those talents to good use? We'll see.
[ edit ]
- Clockwork -- Started working with it at a young age, never stopped. The machinations of the mechanical will always hold my interests.
- Inventing -- I've invented one or two things, most importantly, the 'Camera' that resulted in me being awarded nobility.
- LongTech Industries -- Longtail Technology & Industries, my startup-company. We aim to manufacture high-tech, non-magical products. By being-standards, of course. Surely, we cannot hope to reach the heights of the Creators. Then again, that doesn't mean we won't try, of course!
- 'My fellow Longtails' -- I dunno. I mean, I haven't met a lot of them yet. They don't seem like nice folks, but... I'm sure there's one or two out there that deserve to be saved.
- Creator Technology -- Interesting and very useful, but we have no idea of how to re-create it. I'll use it if it makes sense, but if I can solve a problem without reaching for my Sacred Doctor, I'm going with that, simply because I know how my own methods work, and what can go wrong.
[ edit ]
| Full Name: Flora Longtail
Clan: Clever Folk.
Personality: Introverted, twitchy, unpredictable, perfectionistic and calculating.
Motto: 'No touching Flora, no.'
Dedicated to: The Spark
Sacred Family: Kitsune
Parents: Marius and Rosalyn Longtail.
Grandparents, maternal: Reginald and Solana Longtail
Grandparents, paternal: Thomas and Samantha Swiftpaw
[ edit ]
- 11th March, 2014: Some Light Paperwork - RPLOG
- 15th March, 2014: Riddles in the city - RPLOG
- 18th March, 2014: A Lighthearted Demonstration - RPLOG
- 20th March, 2014: Lights, Camera, Proof of Concept - RPLOG
- 21st March, 2014: Calling of the Puzzler - RPLOG
- 22nd March, 2014: A Clear Picture of the Near Future - RPLOG
- 28th March, 2014: The Puzzlers Request - RPLOG
- 3rd April, 2014: Good Tidings - RPLOG
- 5th April, 2014: Money Matters - RPLOG
- 12th April, 2014: The show must go on part 2 - RPLOG
- 12th April, 2014: A Spirited Chat - RPLOG
- 18th April, 2014: Breakfast with a Side Dish of Creator Spells - RPLOG
- 18th April, 2014: Of Pens, Plans, and Paperwork - RPLOG
- 19th April, 2014: Of Cameras and Creator Spells - RPLOG
- 19th April, 2014: Farm Fortune - RPLOG
- 23rd April, 2014: Moth Festival - RPLOG
- 23rd April, 2014: The Talk - RPLOG
- 23rd April, 2014: Answer or Do - RPLOG
- 24th April, 2014: Family Matters - RPLOG
- 25th April, 2014: Shadow in the wilds - RPLOG
- 26th April, 2014: Plans and Preparations - RPLOG
- 27th April, 2014: A Spark of Hope - RPLOG
- 27th April, 2014: Breakfast, Spirits, and talk of Kittens - RPLOG
- 27th April, 2014: Guarding the Next Generation - RPLOG
- 29th April, 2014: Sparking New Discoveries - RPLOG
- 3rd May, 2014: Sinclair and Flora - RPLOG
- 4th May, 2014: Last Guardian, First Customer - RPLOG
- 5th May, 2014: A Final Request - RPLOG
- 10th May, 2014: Samira Stares at Stuff, Volume II - RPLOG
- 14th May, 2014: Battery Baffler - RPLOG
- 17th May, 2014: Plagued Beast - RPLOG
- 24th May, 2014: Test of Strength - RPLOG
- 24th May, 2014: Prosthetics that cost an Arm and a Leg - RPLOG
- 25th May, 2014: Talk of Thera'Dorian politics - RPLOG
- 25th May, 2014: Aint no party like a Shralestian party - RPLOG
- 28th May, 2014: Militia training day - RPLOG
- 30th May, 2014: Merchandise Expo - RPLOG
- 30th May, 2014: A Patently Absurd Notion - RPLOG
- 7th June, 2014: Debate over Denial - RPLOG
- 8th June, 2014: Lobbying for patents - RPLOG
- 18th June, 2014: Airshipping and Manhandling - RPLOG
- 20th June, 2014: Landing Between the Arms of the Creators - RPLOG
- 22nd June, 2014: Shralestan Shopping - RPLOG
- 25th June, 2014: Tightening the Bonds to the Desert - RPLOG
- 29th June, 2014: Patent Pending - Shralesta - RPLOG
- 1st July, 2014: Shralestan Dining - RPLOG
- 2nd July, 2014: Shralestan Sunset - RPLOG
- 4th July, 2014: LongTech Industries - Open for Business - RPLOG
- 6th July, 2014: Customer Service - RPLOG
- 21st July, 2014: Travel Plans - RPLOG
- 1st August, 2014: New LongTech Industries Hire - RPLOG
- 5th August, 2014: Longtail Abductions - RPLOG
- 5th August, 2014: Talk of Thera'Dor - RPLOG
- 5th August, 2014: Loyal Opposition - RPLOG
- 7th August, 2014: LongTech Industries - A new Avenue of Research - RPLOG
- 7th August, 2014: LongTech Industries - Part-Time Researcher - RPLOG
- 10th August, 2014: Recovering the Family Records - RPLOG
- 12th August, 2014: A Day for Knightly Conversation - RPLOG
- 14th August, 2014: Visitors from Thera'Dor - RPLOG
- 17th August, 2014: Sir Guy - RPLOG
- 17th August, 2014: An Interesting Development - RPLOG
- 18th August, 2014: Another Visitor - RPLOG
- 19th August, 2014: Robert and his Amazing Squirkiks - RPLOG
- 21st August, 2014: LongTech Industries - Military Contractor? - RPLOG
- 22nd August, 2014: LongTech Industries - Rising Temperatures - RPLOG
- 22nd August, 2014: Feigning Wellness - RPLOG
- 22nd August, 2014: Apprepensive - RPLOG
- 25th August, 2014: The Longtail and Short of it - RPLOG
- 26th August, 2014: LongTech Industries - The Heat Is On Part 1 - RPLOG
- 27th August, 2014: LongTech Industries - The Heat Is On Part 2 - RPLOG
- 27th August, 2014: LongTech Industries - The Heat Is On Part 3 - RPLOG
- 30th August, 2014: Legalisation Discussions - RPLOG
- 31st August, 2014: Harkensons Arrival - RPLOG
- 6th September, 2014: LongTech Industries - Tending the Flames - RPLOG
- 6th September, 2014: Build A Sculpture - RPLOG
- 6th September, 2014: LongTech Industries - Damematical Decissions - RPLOG
- 10th September, 2014: Imaginary Friends - RPLOG
- 15th September, 2014: LongTech Industries - Fueling the Flames - RPLOG
- 15th September, 2014: LongTech Industries - Setting Down the Forge Stone - RPLOG
- 22nd September, 2014: Adventure in the North 1 Departure - RPLOG
- 24th September, 2014: Adventure in the North 2 The Arrival - RPLOG
- 27th September, 2014: Adventure in the North 3 Tour of Hilrock - RPLOG
- 28th September, 2014: Patent Pending - Thera'Dor - RPLOG
- 5th October, 2014: The Hangover - RPLOG
- 2nd November, 2014: LongTech Industries - Military Wares - RPLOG
- 19th November, 2014: LongTech Industries - Seeking Employment - RPLOG
- 22nd March, 2015: This Was a Triumph Mostly - RPLOG
- 26th March, 2015: LongTech Industries - Money for Make-Believe - RPLOG
- 27th March, 2015: LongTech Industries - LongTech on the Holodeck - RPLOG
- 5th April, 2015: Puzzling Easter Egg - RPLOG
- 14th May, 2015: Holodeck Shenanigans - RPLOG
- 21st May, 2015: Holodeck Two Tests - RPLOG
- 6th August, 2015: Enter Doctor Max - RPLOG
- 25th August, 2015: Meet the Creators a Short Visit - RPLOG
- 23rd September, 2015: The Day Hugo Abandoned All Hope - RPLOG
- 24th March, 2016: Almost, But Not Quite, Entirely Unlike Painting - RPLOG
- 12th May, 2016: A Quiet Night at the Opera - RPLOG
- 13th July, 2016: The Flying Foursome - RPLOG
- 28th July, 2016: Flora Longtail Does the Blackbacks - RPLOG
- 29th July, 2016: Flora at the Blackbacks Part Two - RPLOG
- 31st August, 2016: A Fair Proposal - House Blackback - RPLOG
- 5th September, 2016: A Fair Proposal - House Solacious - RPLOG
- 13th September, 2016: Standard Metals - A Consult at Longtail Manor - RPLOG
- 15th September, 2016: Standard Metals - Security Concerns - RPLOG
- 27th September, 2016: A Fair Proposal - Talking with Magical Sparklewolf - RPLOG
- 3rd October, 2016: A Fair Proposal - Top Skunk Visits LongTech Industries - RPLOG
- 4th October, 2016: Nicolau Gets Confronted By Two Nobles - RPLOG
- 12th October, 2016: Daddy Denial - RPLOG
- 13th October, 2016: A Timely Meeting - RPLOG
- 28th October, 2016: A Fair Proposal - House Strongheart - RPLOG
- 3rd November, 2016: House Longtail - Honoring the Past, Looking to the Future - RPLOG
- 4th November, 2016: A Fair Proposal - Royal Rethoric - RPLOG
- 18th November, 2016: A Fair Proposal - Council Concessions - RPLOG
- 21st November, 2016: The Technologists Strike Back - Fled Fleshcrafter - RPLOG
- 23rd November, 2016: A Model Luncheon - RPLOG
- 15th February, 2017: The one About the Heart's Tidings Ball at Longtail Manor - RPLOG
- 25th February, 2017: A Balanced Weapon - RPLOG
- 25th February, 2017: Of Churches, Cameras, and Curing Disease - RPLOG
- 2nd March, 2017: The Puzzler - A Little Distraction - RPLOG
- 10th March, 2017: Ironstead in High Spirits - RPLOG
- 11th March, 2017: A Spirited Church-Visit - RPLOG
- 13th March, 2017: The cultists, in the mine, with the steak-knife - RPLOG
- 18th March, 2017: Swarms of Akros - RPLOG
- 22nd March, 2017: Tusked Witch Hunt - RPLOG
- 30th March, 2017: LongTech Hosts Yet Another Bake Off - RPLOG
- 2nd April, 2017: Secret Spyglass - RPLOG
- 5th April, 2017: LongTech Industries - Scouting for Opportunities - RPLOG
- 14th April, 2017: That Time Fenris Got Roped Into Talking About The Puppetmistress of Ironstead - RPLOG
- 16th April, 2017: Fishy Business and Scaredy-Cats - RPLOG
- 20th April, 2017: Promise Fair - Early Arrivals - RPLOG
- 21st April, 2017: Tam has Hot Buns - RPLOG
- 24th April, 2017: Priestly Party - RPLOG
- 27th April, 2017: Promise Faire Friends From the North - RPLOG
- 1st May, 2017: Promise Fair - A Grand Entrance - RPLOG
- 8th May, 2017: Puzzles at the Fair - RPLOG
- 11th May, 2017: Promise Fair - Magical Attraction - RPLOG
- 15th May, 2017: Falling Stars Setup - RPLOG
- 18th May, 2017: Alternative History - The Fairlanding Riot - RPLOG
- 24th May, 2017: Magelock Machinations - RPLOG
- 25th May, 2017: Character Development - Bari - RPLOG
- 3rd June, 2017: Character Development - Marsh - RPLOG
- 11th June, 2017: Q and no A - RPLOG
- 14th June, 2017: Character Development - Bohmer - RPLOG
- 15th June, 2017: Character Development - Nani - RPLOG
- 3rd July, 2017: Creator Protest - RPLOG
- 5th July, 2017: Flora Makes a Friend - RPLOG
- 13th July, 2017: Corin Visits LongTech Industries - RPLOG
- 12th August, 2017: Alternate History - The Fire Rises - RPLOG
- 12th August, 2017: Alternate History - Angie And The Sleekfurs - RPLOG
- 28th August, 2017: Flora Puzzes - RPLOG
- 29th August, 2017: Flora Gets Puzzled - RPLOG
- 24th October, 2017: Alternative History - An alternative Job-Offer - RPLOG
- 13th November, 2017: Mercantile Mania - RPLOG
- 21st November, 2017: Angus Argus Argues Ardently - RPLOG
- 30th November, 2017: Grading Beef - RPLOG
- 15th January, 2018: Familiar Faces - RPLOG
- 25th January, 2018: A Picture to Elicit a Thousand Words - RPLOG
- 29th January, 2018: A Minor Request - RPLOG
- 22nd May, 2018: Dear Little Pickpocket - RPLOG
- 31st May, 2018: Family Secrets - RPLOG
- 17th June, 2018: The Time A Mission For The Church Turned Into A Horror Tale - RPLOG
- 5th January, 2019: New Years Joy - RPLOG
- 10th January, 2019: New Years Joy Festival - Archery Contest - RPLOG
- 12th January, 2019: New Years Joy Festival - The Melee - RPLOG
- 24th January, 2019: A Key Golem Demonstration - RPLOG
- 26th January, 2019: Studying the Servigolem - RPLOG
- 30th January, 2019: Zalthar Goes To Church - RPLOG
- 15th February, 2019: Zalthar Goes to Church II: Electric Boogaloo - RPLOG
- 16th February, 2019: The 300th Annual Hearts Tiding Ball - RPLOG
- 24th March, 2019: A Spirited Day in Shrewsbury - Prison Break - RPLOG
| My owned gems:
My usual sets:
Golem Crafter/Dark Magician
Craft Apprentice/Golem Crafter
[ edit ]